Disable jQuery Load

Disable jQuery Load

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Thanks! Looking forward for this cahnge and meanwhile we have applied the workaround.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

QuickApps do not offer a property to disable jQuery included. I will log an enhancement request for this. In the meantime, as a workaround, users could rename the jQuery file included with QuickApps on each Web Front-end server so to diable the version we loaded. Or make it a blank file so there is no JavaScript loading error. The file can be found at SharePoint Template/Layouts/QuestSoftware/jQuery folder on the WFE server.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

Is it possible to see which "enhancement requests" you will take into production and which releae they will be available?

/

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

We have entered TFS#332983 to track this enhancement request.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Please add us to the list for this enhancement request.  In the meantime, trying the suggested work around.  Thx.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

In our master page we are already loading our jQuery library and when adding some of the QuickApps Web Parts on a page we can see that an additional jQuery is loaded and is can make things to break. Is there a way to disable the load of the jQuery via a web.config setting or possibly via web part properties?

We have some other 3rd pary web parts and they allow to disable thir jQuery load via web part properties.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Did the suggested workaround resolve your issue?

John Varner
      John Varner
      Participant

I still experience this issue where qlistview is calling jquery eventhough my master page is already calling it. Is there anyway to disable it within qlistview? I don’t have access to the farm so need a solution I can do is a site collection admin via qlistview or script to disable the second jquery load? This thread seems 4 years old. Surely by now this has been included as an enhancement?

Deepak Tyagi
      Deepak Tyagi

Hi John,

I am hoping that your query has been resolved.

Thanks

Deepak

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.