qDiscussionView Web Part Installation Error

qDiscussionView Web Part Installation Error

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I think you need to download 64 bit installer.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi, we have a MOSS 2007 SP1, and I have tried to install the web part to our server. I’m logged in as full admin and I ran the installer for the 32 bit, choosing the second option “Install on every virtual server on the local server or server farm”. The same thing happens if I choose the option to deploy using Central Admin. The GUI says “Solution Package deployment error. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Please check with the Installation Guide for more information.” The Event Viewer error that we are getting is “SQL database login failed. Additional error information from SQL Server is included below. Login failed for user ‘NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON’. ” The EventID is 3351. Our SQL server is a 64 bit machine. Any ideas for getting this to install would be appreciated. Thanks, Suzanne

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

HI
      Sounds like you may not be a full Farm administrator. To push the webparts out to all the virtual servers on the farm requires that level of access and if you don't have it you may be this error.
      Doug

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.