QuickApps Introduced for Cloud
Why QuickApps for Cloud?
Why QuickApps for Cloud?
qListView enables the user to view, group, and filter the SharePoint data in relevant and meaningful ways, without coding process.
- Customize the look and feel and roll up the data in multiple lists through Point and click method.
- Configure parent-child relationships in a two-level hierarchical list view and benefit from unlimited grouping.
- Use Filter Panel and sort Expressions to view list data in meaningful ways; besides, export the aggregated list data in Microsoft Excel format.
qChartView lets you swiftly create visually compelling charts and 3D dashboards with dynamic filtering, reporting, and a rich user experience.
- Chart data from across multiple SharePoint lists, sites , sites collection and web applications
- Customize chart elements such as fonts, labels, backgrounds, canvas, logos, tooltips, and more to create a rich user experience.
- Create 30 plus chart types and cater to a wide range of visual, BI, and dashboard requirements.
qCalendarView combines all the calendars into one view, including data from non-calendar lists. Its differentiating features include:
- Roll up multiple calendars across different sites into a single view and configure event color coding.
- Enables the user to drag and drop an event to another time slot in the calendar, and change the end time of an event by dragging the bottom of the event up or down.
- Enables the user to delete an event or an instance of a recurring event by simply clicking the red “X” icon on the selected event.
qlistForm facilitates building advanced list forms easily by using point-and-click configuration instead of custom code.
- Group multiple forms fields into tabs to maximize valuable screen space and eliminate the need for scrolling
- Create, update, or display an item from lists located on another site and create relationships among these SharePoint lists.
- Define custom toolbar buttons and associate them with one or more actions.
- Use various forms; such as DisplayListItem, NewListItem, EditListItem, DisplayDocument, Upload Document, CreateDocument and EditDocument.
qMenu enables you to build a collapsible and hierarchical – cascading panel menu, to achieve an improved navigation.
- Display top-level menus items from multiple SharePoint lists.
- Show or hide top-level menus items from a list to the user based on site group membership.
- Hide menu items whose target URLs are not accessible to the user and create complex navigational menus that occupy minimum screen space.
qManagement lets you manage multiple web apps centrally from a single view in a site collection, reducing your time and effort spent on maintenance and updates.
- Manage all QuickApps web apps centrally from a single SharePoint page.
- Avoid the need manually, update multiple sites across multiple web apps, using SharePoint Designer.
- Easily make bulk updates to QuickApps web app string properties.
- Navigate the SharePoint site collection hierarchy.
qSelector presents SharePoint list data in a dropdown control, allowing you to filter qListView and qChartView data on the page, by using drop-down values.
- There’s no native drop-down control available in native SharePoint.
- Filter qListView and qChartView web apps quickly and easily for dashboard scenarios.
qDynamicLayout helps you display multiple web apps on a page efficiently using tabs to maximize valuable screen real estate, resulting in a clean and flexible site layout that meets your unique business needs.
- Group web apps into tabs to save valuable screen real estate when multiple web apps are needed on a page.
- Can be applied to existing “busy” pages or on a new page.
- Improves mobile/tablet viewing of pages with multiple web apps.