Our technical support staff has identified the following critical information to get you started. To get the best results make sure you read through all material prior to using your Dell Product.
Upgrading to AgreeYa QuickApps
Existing users of Dell QuickApps for SharePoint can upgrade to AgreeYa QuickApps for SharePoint for free. To upgrade to the latest version of QuickApps download the QuickAppsGetting Started Guide 6.7 here or refer to the steps listed below-
- Go to the QuickApps website or type in the text quickapps.agreeya.com in the address bar of your browser and hit enter.
- Click on the Menu button on the top right hand corner of the QuickApps website and then select ‘Support’
- On the ‘Support’ page click on the ‘Download Software’ link on the side left menu bar.
- By clicking on ‘Download Software’ link you will be redirected to a Log In page. To continue with the download log in with your registered username and password and click on ‘Sign In. If you haven’t registered or are registering for the first time please click on ‘Not Registered? Register Here’ link below the sign in button and fill the form that says ‘Create Account’ and then click on register.
- On successful login, you will be redirected to the ‘Download Software’ page. On the download software page, select the QuickApps version 6.7 you want to download- SharePoint 2013 users must select ‘Download QuickApps 6.7 for SharePoint 2013’ while SharePoint 2010 users must select ‘Download QuickApps 6.7 for SharePoint 2010’. SharePoint 2010 and 2013 users can select ‘Download QuickApps 6.7 for SharePoint 2016’.
On successful download of the QuickApps version 6.7 refer to the following steps listed below-
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Uninstall any previous versions of Web Parts for SharePoint or QuickAppsfor SharePoint. For more information on how to uninstall QuickApps for SharePoint refer to page 11 of the QuickApps for SharePoint 6.7 Quick Start Guide.
- Install AgreeYa QuickApps for SharePoint version 6.7. For more information on how to setup QuickApps for SharePoint refer to page 5 of the QuickApps for SharePoint 6.7 Quick Start Guide.
- Select ‘Restore’ the status of the QuickApps for SharePoint – Web Parts Feature Library in your farm.
- Launch the Configuration Editor and address any issues shown in the message window of the Web.Config tab. Select the message and click Fix. For more information on Editing Web Configuration File refer to page 10 of the QuickApps for SharePoint 6.7 Quick Start Guide.
- Save the file and you are done.
If in case you are still experiencing technical difficulties in upgrading to or downloading AgreeYa QuickApps version 6.7 you may contact our QuickApps support team by submitting a ticket online here and our support will get in touch with you as soon as possible. For any sales or license related queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s included in AgreeYa QuickApps for SharePoint version 6.7?
QuickApps for SharePoint version 6.7 is compatible with 2010, 2013 and 2016 and brings in key enhancements. One can edit the Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents inside the browser in qListView and export child list data to .xlsx format in qExcelViewer. 6.7 supports Parent- Child entry in qListForm and qSILisView and Rating type column in qListForm. The user can add lookup value in qListForm and select users from People Picker control in qListForm. There are more developments that have been elaborated in our technical documentation.
We strongly encourage QuickApps for SharePoint users to upgrade to version 6.7 to help us better address any existing or future QuickApps related technical issues, queries and concerns.
Technical Support has reviewed all the support information and has identified the most popular helpful tips and how to videos or articles to ensure you get the most out of your Dell Product.
The information below represents the most common issues customers are encountering or recent resolutions to help you trouble shoot your Product.
Earlier product versions not listed are considered discontinued.
The Product Support Lifecycle table above describes the phase during which QuickApp Software products are eligible for product support and new release downloads.
QuickApps for SharePoint versions 6.0 and higher only support SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013.