Existing users of Dell QuickApps for SharePoint can upgrade to AgreeYa QuickApps for SharePoint for free. To upgrade to the latest version of QuickApps download the QuickAppsGetting Started Guide 6.6 here or refer to the steps listed below-
- Go to the QuickApps website or type in the text quickapps.agreeya.com in the address bar of your browser and hit enter.
- Click on the Menu button on the top right hand corner of the QuickApps website and then select ‘Support’
- On the ‘Support’ page click on the ‘Download Software’ link on the side left menu bar.
- By clicking on ‘Download Software’ link you will be redirected to a Log In page. To continue with the download log in with your registered username and password and click on ‘Sign In. If you haven’t registered or are registering for the first time please click on ‘Not Registered? Register Here’ link below the sign in button and fill the form that says ‘Create Account’ and then click on register.
- On successful log in you will be redirected to the ‘Download Software’ page. On the download software page select the QuickApps version 6.6 you want to download- SharePoint 2013 users must select ‘Download QuickApps 6.6 for SharePoint 2013’ while SharePoint 2010 users must select ‘Download QuickApps 6.6 for SharePoint 2010’.
On successful download of the QuickApps version 6.6 refer to the following steps listed below-
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Uninstall any previous versions of Web Parts for SharePoint or QuickAppsfor SharePoint. For more information on how to uninstall QuickApps for SharePoint refer to page 11 of the QuickApps for SharePoint 6.6 Quick Start Guide.
- Install AgreeYa QuickApps for SharePoint version 6.6. For more information on how to setup QuickApps for SharePoint refer to page 5 of the QuickApps for SharePoint 6.6 Quick Start Guide.
- Select ‘Restore’ the status of the QuickApps for SharePoint – Web Parts Feature Library in your farm.
- Launch the Configuration Editor and address any issues shown in the message window of the Web.Config tab. Select the message and click Fix. For more information on Editing Web Configuration File refer to page 10 of the QuickApps for SharePoint 6.6 Quick Start Guide.
- Save the file and you are done.
If in case you are still experiencing technical difficulties in upgrading to or downloading AgreeYa QuickApps version 6.6 you may contact our QuickApps support team by submitting a ticket online here and our support will get in touch with you as soon as possible. For any sales or license related queries, write to us at email@example.com.
What’s included in AgreeYa QuickApps for SharePoint version 6.6?
AgreeYa QuickApps for SharePoint version 6.6 is an AgreeYa rebranded update of your existing Dell QuickApps for SharePoint. We strongly encourage existing Dell QuickApps for SharePoint users to upgrade to AgreeYa QuickApps for SharePoint version 6.6 to help us better address any existing or future QuickApps related technical issues, quires and concerns.