Sandy, yes I did get it all working.
In the qListView webpart:
- Add your list to the Viewed Lists section on the Display tab
- Navigate to the Custom Display tab
- Add the top part of the code to the results header section (as defined above by Curtis)
- In results body place the field to be graphed (i.e., <%GanttData%>)
- In the Results footer, add the g.Draw() and the remainder of the script
I had all of the data added into a calculated field formatted in the correct format. If the data is not in the correct format, the chart will not display. I found that you need to eliminate any trailing ',' in the data where parameters are not valued at the end of the data parameters. Once I figured this out, all worked fine.