• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Maico,

n

I am sorry, this is a bug in CAML Filter. But I can provide the below workarounds, hope that can help you:

n

1. I believe that your ‘title’ field is a single/multiple line text field, please try to use a ‘Person or Group’ type field to store the user. then configure this field to CAML Filter setting, Operator -> Equal to; Value Source -> FixedValue; Value -> [ME]. That may work for you.

n

2. Use the Complex Filter feature, enter the expression: Title = [ME], you can refer to the help document to get more detail about this setting. But I would like the mention that: the Title field value must contain the full user name, including the domain name(for example: prod\).

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

n

I’m looking at the 6.3 documentation (this is the version I’m using), page 20. It says you can use CAML Filter variables.

n

I store the Display name of the user in the title field and would like to setup a filter so the user only sees his records. It says you should be able to use <%CurrentUserName%> to do this. I can’t get this to work. For instance if I have a record in the title field with this value, Jones, Tom and hard code this value in the fixed value section it works, if I replace it with <%CurrentUserName%>, it does not work. Any suggestions I may try to make it work? Thanks.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Thank you

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.