- This topic is empty.
- 02/08/2011 at 10:50 am #5091
Out of the box Quest Web Parts support different types of external systems (SQL Server, Oracle, DominoXMLOverHTTP, Web Services and Custom) but not directly Teradata. This can be done in 2 ways:
– writing a web service that connects to Teradata system and passes the data to the QWP
– writing a Custom system that connects to Teradata and use it directly from within QWP
For more details about System Integration from QWP please check the QWP help file at the section Configuration Editor.
If you have any other questions please let me kmnow and I'd be happy to answer them.
- 03/12/2011 at 3:26 am #6957
Thanks, , I appreciate your response.
- 03/14/2011 at 9:54 am #3889
I’ve seen literature stating that qSIListView web parts can connect to SQL Server, Oracle, Domino, but no mention of Teradata…
Has anyone done this? Is there native support, or do I need some special drivers, etc?
Thanks in advance.
- 03/14/2011 at 9:54 am #6958
Thanks to you Steve!
Would you mind to mark the post as Answered so other people can see the status?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.