Can I use Javascript and/or XSL within the XML to manipulate data presentation within the qlistview web part?

Can I use Javascript and/or XSL within the XML to manipulate data presentation within the qlistview web part?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I have been leveraging the capabilities of the web parts to display merged data and to a degree customizing presentation through the configurator.  What I need to know is if it is possible for me to extend the data presentation by directly editing the XML document with XSL – AND, without having to go to Visual Studio.

Secondarily, I have a few powerful javascripts that I need to utilize.  Most importantly – I have a script that presents a “Start Date” and “End Date” input (date-picker) controls and a “Submit” button – I use these with the standard DVWP to pass values as a date range filter.  This is a critical requirement for my project.  I need to present rows from a list (two SP Lists merged into one) that meet the “Date Range” filter criteria once the user clicks “Submit”.  I’ve been struggling to attempt to apply this filter in the same way I do with the DVWP to no avail.

Help??

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.