Is it possible to set the location on the toolbar for the qListView web part in the same way you can for the qListForm?

Is it possible to set the location on the toolbar for the qListView web part in the same way you can for the qListForm?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

n

This would be useful as some of the qListView pages can be long even when using the filter.

n

I know it is possible to limit the Page Size but I have been asked not to make this too small.

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi there,

n

n

qListView doesn’t have this configuration. But I suggest you can try below solution as a workaround:

n

n

add another qListView which has the same configuration with the first one, but keep empty in Display Fields setting, and set the CAML filter that let it return the empty record, such as “ID =-1”. After that, the second qListView just has a tool bar which is the same as the first one. At that time, no matter you click which toolbar in the page, it will effect to the same list. So you will have two toolbars around the first qListView.

n

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

n

n

The custom actions cannot work in this case, but you can create the custom actions in context menu instead of on the toolbar.

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

n

Thank you for the suggestion….I have added the second qListView below the first one which looks okay but will custom actions that use a selected row still work?

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hello there Community,

n

(Posting on behalf of a customer)

n

n

Version 6.4

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

n

They like this idea so I will add the custom actions to the context menu…

n

Thanks

n

n

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.