• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

I found out the problem.

The request is based on the system name of the column. At first my column had another name and I renamed it for the chart, but the request coudn't find it. I created the column again with the correct name and it worked well.

Thanks

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

Can you please provide a bit more info like product and SharePoint version and the lists templates that you're trying to aggregate in the charts?

When you say the values are not correct, it displays less data?

Does the number of all items in those lists combined exceed 2,000 items?

Thanks,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

I'm using SharePoint 2010 and the list templates are simply Custom Lists.

It has to count how many items match with the filter expression and generate a column chart with it. But for some lists it displays no data. If I do the same request for one list, it gives me the correct data.

The lists have less than 2000 items, they have around 200.

The curious thing is that if I do the same request in another site collection and it gives me a correct chart.

Thanks.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

I'd suggest you to export the lists as list templates (including the data) and use them in a different site to recreate the lists. Then use a qChartView to display the data.

While you're rendering the data please open SharePoint's ULS log file to see if you get any error/warning related to this process.

Also I assume that the fields you use in the qChartView are common to all lists you try to aggregate in the qChartView.

What's the QuickApps (Quest Web Parts) version?

Please let me know how it goes.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

I have a qChart which is based on multiple lists to generate the chart, but it doesn’t show the correct values. If I do it for one list, it is correct. But if I do it for many lists the values are not correct or there are no values.

Do you have any idea ?

I already tried to delete the Web Part and start again but it doesn’t make any difference.

Thank you.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

n

n

Please try to set the “Max Query Row Count” setting by using the Configuration Editor tool. The default value of this setting is empty, which mean the default value is 2000 in the code.

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I came across this thread and saw something similar to what I am experiencing,  I have a list that has over 2,783 items, I wanted to run some testing to make sure the chart was going to pull the data correctly so I put a "1" in each line and then let it sum, on the chart I am seeing only 2000 items though.  I changed the "Query All Fields" in the configuration section to each option "Default, On, Off, Explicit"  however none of them showed more than the 2,000 limit.  Can someone explain this to me?  This list is going to go over 20,000 items and our server threshold is set to 5,000.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.