- This topic is empty.
- 12/02/2015 at 1:43 am #4706
I am using QAPPS 6.5 and have noticed that the time taken to save an item using a qListForm is getting worse…using the developer dashboard two items are taking over 10 seconds…
Activate web part connections (12813.31 ms)
EnsureListItemsData (74.05 ms)
EnsureListItemsData#1 (12.04 ms)
EnsureListItemsData#2 (11.79 ms)
EnsureListItemsData#3 (27.65 ms)
EnsureListItemsData#4 (29.08 ms)
EnsureListItemsData#5 (11365.17 ms)
EnsureListItemsData#2 (26.79 ms)
EnsureListItemsData#3 (31.29 ms)
EnsureListItemsData#4 (12467.83 ms)
This seems to match two SQL queries…
DECLARE @DocParentIdForRF 10870.29 ms
DECLARE @DocParentIdForRF 16.33 ms
DECLARE @DocParentIdForRF 16.23 ms
DECLARE @DocParentIdForRF 11580.70 ms
Is there anything I can do to identify what these are and why they are taking so long to complete…
12/02/2015 at 1:43 am #7215
Well, this is a very technical case. You’d better to request a support ticket to let the team to do more research. And you’d better provide the below information:
- Which SharePoint version you are using? SP2010? SP2013?
- what kind of the fields you are configuration in the qListForm?
- The template of the qListForm;
- I think you may upgrade from another QASP version, which version you are upgrade from?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.