qListForm – Dropdown Values after Postback

qListForm – Dropdown Values after Postback

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Deepak App support.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sebastian N
      Sebastian N

Hi, I’ve a qListForm with 4 dropdown that get their information from some database.

The value from the 1st dropdown populates the 2nd and the value from the 3rd populates the 4th.

The thing is, since the 1st & the 3rd are set to do an auto-postback (to populate the 2nd and 4th) when the user selects the data from the 3rd one, the 2nd get reloaded and the value already picked, is gone (this, of course, works backwards, but when setting the 1st there’s no need to populate the 4th still, but if the users wants to change the value, it will happen the same thing).

They’re far apart in the form, so I can’t put ’em together.

So, is there a way to avoid this? I mean, to keep the selected value after an auto-postback ocurred.

We’re using SP2013 & QApps 6.4.

Thx!

Deepak App support
      Deepak App support
      Participant

Hi Sebastian,

We tried to replicate the issue at our side as per the environment details provided by you, and it is working fine at our side. If you are still facing the issue please feel free to raise a ticket through the website so that we can assist you further.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak

Quickapps Support

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.