qListView 6.3 – Can no longer display column with calculated value <%Column1%> <%Column2%>

qListView 6.3 – Can no longer display column with calculated value <%Column1%> <%Column2%>

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

n

Can you please attach the web part and the list  (no data) templates? I've tried using a few different field types and I could not see the problem.

n

Thanks,

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

n

Sure, I just forwarded the exported web part and list template to Dell Support mailbox.

n

Thanks,

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

n

Thanks for your troubleshooting via webex session yesterday.  In our scenario, since our calculated column contains a look-up field, we had to set the Query All Fields mode to OFF in this particular qListView.

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hello,

n

We recently upgraded QuickApps from v.6.2. to 6.3.  After upgrade, we noticed that one qListView which contains a customized column (with calculated value <%Column1%> <%Column2%>) failed to display proper content.  Please see attached screenshots.

n

Before upgrade – Event column working

n

n

n

After upgrade – Event column turned up blank and the look-up values were formatted with hashtags.

n

n

Please advise.

n

Thanks,

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

FYI – since our calculated column contains a look-up field, we were able to address this issue by setting the Query All Fields mode to OFF in our qListView.

n

A big thank-you to and !

n

n

n

n

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.