- This topic is empty.
- 09/10/2012 at 7:28 am #5259
1. QWP UI doesn't provide any option to customize the export functionality but you can use a bit of js to do that. Your js code would look for the ID of the combobox and alter its items.
2. For document libraries you can copy/move items using the UI (see the docs for more details). If you want to have copy/move for a non doc library list then you need to write a custom action. Please check the docs for more details and also search the forum where I answered some questions bout custom actions.
If you have any questions please let me know.
- 09/10/2012 at 9:13 am #4064
Got two quick queries :
1: When using the Export function in QListView and QSIListView the first option is PDF. Is there any method of altering the options for Export, so that say PDF does not appear, or making PDF be the last option and say Excel being the first?
2: From the results of a QListView, is it possible to rightclick and copy a row of data or multi selected rows?
Many thanks for any advice!
- 09/10/2012 at 9:13 am #5991
Many thanks, will investigate doing some custom stuff.
By the way, and in relation to this, we’re trying to find out all of the possible references for QListview Field <%
For example, we know of <%FilePath%>
Is there a list of all possibilities please?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.