Thank you for posting the query.
We analyzed your query and we suggest that configure the “Get Filter From” connection type between qSelector and qListView web parts and then disable the “Turn off Filtering When Empty Selection Is Chosen” option from Contentà Selection screen from qSelector web part.
This option allows you to turn filtering on or off, if Show Empty Selection is selected but this option is only valid for the “Get Filter From” connection type.
Steps to configure the “Get Filter From” connection type between qSelector and qListView web part.
- Add qSelector and qListView web parts on a web part page.
- Configure qSelector and qListView web parts.
- Now edit the web part page.
- Click qSelector web part menu and mouse hover the connection option.
- Again, mouse hover on send row to option and click on qListView.
- Click on configure button from Choose connection web part dialog ( if Choose connection web part dialog not displayed then check the pop up blocker of IE browser )
- Select the provider field name and consumer field name.
- Click on finish.
In case you need any further help or want to discuss the same, please feel free to log a case with our support team by drop an email to email@example.com , so that our support team can troubleshoot your issue.