Home › Forums › QuickApps Forum › qListView – How disable Display Fields to use Custom Display › Reply To: qListView – How disable Display Fields to use Custom Display
This is an issue of the QuickApps 6.10 version. The said issue will be fixed in the forthcoming release, which is scheduled to be launched next month.
Workaround – Please follow below steps.
- Add the qListView on a SharePoint page.
- Open the ezEdit from ribbon.
- Configure your List in Viewed Lists.
- Configure one Display Field- Just select one field.
- Configure Custom display.
- Save configuration.
- Now edit page and edit the webpart properties using the webpart context menu.
- From the webpart properties pane expand the Display group and remove Display Fields XML.
- Click on Ok button.
Webpart will be rendered with custom display.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Deepak Tyagi.