- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 4 months ago by Deepak Tyagi.
- 02/21/2019 at 10:56 pm #11569
The documentation for qListView’s Custom Display for the Content section says “The custom display appears after the default display (if the Display Fields property is defined). Is it possible to leave the display fields property undefined? I’d like to only show the custom display that I’ve defined.
- 02/22/2019 at 5:55 am #11570
Thank you for posting the query.
Please share the QuickApps version and SharePoint version you are using.
- 03/08/2019 at 10:59 pm #11593
QuickApps Version 6.10 (Build 2018.05.31)
03/11/2019 at 9:46 am #11594
This is an issue of the QuickApps 6.10 version. The said issue will be fixed in the forthcoming release, which is scheduled to be launched next month.
Workaround – Please follow below steps.
- Add the qListView on a SharePoint page.
- Open the ezEdit from ribbon.
- Configure your List in Viewed Lists.
- Configure one Display Field- Just select one field.
- Configure Custom display.
- Save configuration.
- Now edit page and edit the webpart properties using the webpart context menu.
- From the webpart properties pane expand the Display group and remove Display Fields XML.
- Click on Ok button.
Webpart will be rendered with custom display.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Deepak Tyagi.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.