Home › Forums › QuickApps Forum › Customizing qCaptionDisplay with Replaceable Parameters › RE: Customizing qCaptionDisplay with Replaceable Parameters
I did a little experimenting, and here's what I found. I could get the qListForm to work on a Web Part Page, but not on a Wiki Page. On a Wiki Page, nothing displays. Furthermore, on a Wiki Page, if you subsequently edit and save the page, the qListForm vanishes.
While it's true that the qListForm works on a Web Part Page, it looks like a form and not a caption:
Fortunately, this isn't a crisis. I can make do without it, but it would have been nice.