AutoPostBack Problems

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Thanks for the quick interest.

I've asked our support to let me know what version of QWP are in use but I won't get that answer until tomorrow (UK time).

I've not altered the AJax setting. It's set to enable Ajax.

As soon as I know the QWP version I'll update this

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Dave,

What's the QWP version?

Did you try to enable/disable Ajax on the form?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

We are running on QWP 5.4

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Dave, please contact Quest Customer Support and open a case then ask them to schedule a webex session so we can go online and see the issue and try to figure out a solution.

Thanks,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I believe our support team have done that today

Thanks

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

When I try and use AutoPostBack on a qListForm Webpart it usually fails – but occaisionally works. When it fails, the top right of the screen says “Refreshing the form” and “Error on Page” appears on the bottom left. If I opne the error up I get

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; MS-RTC LM 8; .NET4.0C)

Timestamp: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:16:50 UTC

Line: 5

Char: 19552

Code: 0

URI: http://sites.cafevik.fs.fujitsu.com/ScriptResource.axd?d=P10cD8BYLSBrhB-hH-uOMW78tx_6JnCkNButsHaZeenJQNpIvPe3cNZeICSCOuh71W5s-OOWJw65D_eSerFaUyDSlmKDJfVnJqunYnfx2iwzdEYRY4cjw_3U0uQYqAOg6qUFrYOdf0Q62pOOBuXWtjLDZ8o1&t=197a1f3e

I like to use AutoPostBack for two reasons

I have two look up fields, I’d like to filter the second one on the value provided to the first

I would like to see the results of an Autofill on the screen. Without AutoPostBack the autofill value gets written away but not displayed on the screen

It’s Sharepoint 2007

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Ok. Please ask Quest support to mention my name when they pass the case to the Dev team.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.