CAML Filter qListForm and qListView

CAML Filter qListForm and qListView

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Trying to configure a custom Form using a task list and the qListForm and qListView.  Basically I want the default List Form to Display the qListForm for the current item that was selected.  That was easy.  Then I want to have a qListView that shows all the related tasks to the current item in the qListForm.   I tried using a Session Variable but have not been successful.  I think I am just not understanding how that works.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Robert,

Sorry for the late reply.

I need some answers so I have a clear picture of what you want to accomplish.

You have a Task list (let;'s call it BigTasks), you display the tasks from BigTasks in a qListView and when you select a task here (let's say TaskA) the task is opened in a different page on a qListForm web part.

You solved that part.

Now comes the part that I don't get well. We have the TaskA displayed in a qListForm and on the same page you want to add a qListView that would display all items related to the TaskA. Is that correct? How those tasks get related to TaskA? There is any field that is commom to TaskA and the other tasks you want to see?

I picture this as following. BigTasks list has a field called Sport  (Hockey, Soccer, Basket) and TaskA is about Hockey and you want to display all tasks that are related to Hockey from the same list. Is this correct?

As soon as you know I'll try to help.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.