• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

n

In CAML, there doesn’t support to associate the records with user groups. It just supports to the value comparison with the item’s value. But CAML filter provides some expressions, such as [ME] which means the current login user.

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Thanks ,

n

We figured out that much.  We were just hoping we could use [ME] to determine which Groups [Me] is part of within the CAML filter and do some filtering from there.

n

Can this be added as an enhancement request?  Being able to see if [ME] is IN one too many groups?

n

We will be forced to create multiple qListViews to support our requirement vs setting up a single qListView and filter it based on the groups that can see certain record Types.

n

Thanks,

n

Trav

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

n

Is there anyway to determine which SharePoint Groups a user is part of based on the UserID?

n

We would like to associate certain data types with SharePoint Groups.  The hope is leverage the CAML filter to show only records associated with the Groups the User is part of for a single qListView.

n

We are trying to avoid having to build and maintain different lists for different groups.

n

Does this make sense?  Any ideas?

n

Thanks,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

n

Sure, I have asked an enhancement for the team, the ID is #440897. I think this is a very valuable feature. Thank you for asking this request.

n

n

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.