Cannot find temporary project "{0}" in workspace

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hakan,

The Cannot find temparary project error has been fixed in the last application update (Oct 10). Please apply the update when prompted or use the Check for Updates button on the Help ribbon. Please note that on Windows 7/Vista with UAC enabled you need to run the application as administrator (right-click the app shortcut and select Run as Administator) to apply the update.

Hope this helps,

Alex

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I'm logged in as a local Administrator, I have added the sp_admin account to my local administrators group.  I turned the UAC down to it's lowest level and have checked for new updates (for which it found one small one, but nothing afterwards) … I am still getting the "Cannot find temorary project" {some number} "in workpsace" … any idea?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hello everybody,

I installed the demo of the deployment manager. But when I try to copie a site I get the error message “Cannot find temporary project “{0}” in workspace”.

What is the reason for this?

Thank you.

Hakan Hayit

Message was edited by: dan gauntner

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Todd,

Can you check your version number on the About screen (the Help tab on the ribbon)?

Also are you deploying data across Windows domains or within a single domain?

Thanks,

Alex

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.