• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Maico,

n

Whether the group header change to the expected color is just depending on the value of the “Group Field”, although you add the “Aggregated Value”.

n

Let me make this more clearly, if you group a field which type is text and name is “Company” ,and use sum function to show an aggregate value using a number field “MyNumber”, there should be a group header’s text like this “Company:DELL; MyNumber: 100”. If you want to make this group header ‘s color change, you should go to the setting of color appearance of “Group Header”, and set the “Field Value” with “DELL”.

n

William

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi, I’m trying to change the color of a group header of a child list.

n

It is using the Sum function to show an aggregate value using a number field (set to show a percent) for the group.  I went to Appearance->Grid->Color Appearance and on the Group Header tab added a Row Appearance. In Field Value Range I have 0-99  and Font Color #FF0000 (Red). I added another Row Appearance and in Field Value I have 100 and #00CC00.

n

Neither of these work. I have tried a number of different things but still no luck. Child View and Main View work fine if I try those but the Group Header will not work.

n

Sharepoint 2010 and 6.3.

n

Thank you

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi William,

n

Ok, I understand now. I was wanting the value of the aggregate to control the color.

n

Thanks very much.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.