- This topic is empty.
- 07/31/2009 at 3:37 am #5163
I'm not sure I understand your question. But the qDiscussionView webpart supports grouping of any column.
- 08/01/2009 at 11:08 am #3812
Does thsi part support a category column in such a manner as to group on category?
- 08/01/2009 at 11:08 am #6790
Maybe I need some guidance. I added a CATEGORY column in the site list, then set that to group by (keeping the view flat as I expect qDiscussion wants it). The web part now errors. I had to restore the web part and start from scratch.
1. Is grouping am ezEdit attribute, because I don;t see it.
2. If I set grouping by CATEGORY, say, in the list definition, shoudl I do this before I wire up qDiscussion BEFORE I wire it up to the list?
3. SHould the grouping be defined in teh FLAT list definition view. the defaul?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.