Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hello,

n

n

That works fine in my lab. Can you provide some screen-shot in qSIListView?

n

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi everyone.

I need to change the width of a ‘Choice’ field in a qSIListForm.

The values of the choice field are YES/NO, so I need to resize the field to 50 px . Anyway, when I put the value  ’50’  in the field ‘Width’ inside the configuration of the Choice field, it has no impact in the form.

I’ve read in the documentation the next statement:

“NOTE: Some controls, such as the Rich Text Editor, have minimum width and it will not honor the specified width if it is smaller than its minimum width.”

Is there a way to do this? Because my form has a lot of YES/NO fields, and it gets bigger and bigger.

Thank you.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hello,

n

n

I think the width of checkbox fields is working, you can check the source HTML code. I think the issue is the fields before the checkbox fields, because the width of the text is ‘auto’. Can you try to set the width for them?

n

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi I’m sending you a screenshot of my qSIListForm.

For example, I want to put a fixed size between the labels and the checkboxes, because the space between them is really big. When I put ’15’ in ‘Width’ for example, it remains the same. Maybe the component has a min value and doesn’t get any smaller than that.

Thank you.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.