Connecting drill down qChartView to qListView using CAML filter Value Source:Session (SharePoint 2007)

Connecting drill down qChartView to qListView using CAML filter Value Source:Session (SharePoint 2007)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

n

I am trying to connect a drill down qChartView to the results of a qListView search. When I use the ‘Turn On List View Link Mode’ option, the filter of the parent chart is not taken into consideration along with the filters of the qListView search. For example, when I select a specific department from the parent chart, the results of all the departments are displayed on the drill down chart.Instead of the ‘Turn On List View Link Mode’, I have also attempted using the ‘Value Source:Session’ option of the CAML filter, but the following error appears:  

n

“The following error occurs: The session variable specified by the SessionName attribute in the Value element of the CAML Filter does not contain any value.”

n

Thanks,

n

Anna

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Anna, 

n

I am sorry, qChartView cannot support this case, it cannot receive the qListView filter criteria and parent qChartView filter criteria at the same time. It just can process one of them.

n

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.