- This topic is empty.
- 04/30/2012 at 1:43 am #5287
This tread addresses a very similar issue http://communities.quest.com/thread/16142?tstart=0.
Please check it out and let me know if that's the case.
- 05/02/2012 at 5:52 am #6212
Fantastic !! it's working with qListView webpart..Thank you so much
- 05/02/2012 at 6:41 am #6213
I'm glad to hear that it works.
- 05/02/2012 at 7:36 am #6214
We got 2 Problems here again
We are getting duplicate values when we are looking from child List. Please see below screenshot.
We have cascading dropdown in same scenario.We are looking up for one more field (Which is Choice field in Child field)
For example. in above screenshot if we select "Jalagam,Vishnu" ideally all the respective values should come but it is coming like in below screenshots.
Hope you understand my issue ..
- 05/02/2012 at 8:45 am #6215
1. What's the source of the ParentPeoplePicker? That user shows up twice there?
2. Do you want to display Cricket and Football for Jagalam?
- 05/02/2012 at 12:05 pm #4347
I am using QWP 5.7 SP2010.
I have created a Text Field and configured it as Cross -Site Look up field ( Field it is looking in other list is PEOPLE -PICKER ) in qListForm.
So while saving this field , it is saving as string in below format.
is it expected behaviour ?? can we display the exact value rather than this string.
- 05/02/2012 at 12:05 pm #6216
Thanks for quick reply !!
1.source of the ParentPeoplePicker (text box field) is "People Picker" field.
2.Yes, Cricket and Footbal should be displayed for jalagam.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.