Cross Site Lookup Displayed as hyperlink…Please Help!!

Cross Site Lookup Displayed as hyperlink…Please Help!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Alex,

I guess this post have answer for you: http://communities.quest.com/thread/16142?tstart=0

Thanks,

Kate

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I have a form that ulimately feeds into a status list I created in SharePoint.  The user selects the project ID from a drop down list and then the rest of the fields in the form autopopulate based on a different list.  This works flawlessly.

Unfortunately, after I add the entry to the form and look at the actual Status List – the project id field is displaying what looks like a hyperlink instead of the actual project ID.  I made sure to check the box do not render as a hyperlink.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Alex

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Ok that helps display qlist correctly BUT

I cannot get my qmultiselector to properly display project ID – it still shows it as a hyperlink.  There is no option that I see under qmulitselect to:

If this field is a cross-site lookup field, please define either the Display Field Name or the Display Format

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hey, just checking back to see if anyone had an answer for how to display the correct format for a site lookup in the qmultiselector.  Kate explained how to do it for a qlist – but I still need the correct values to be displayed on qmultiselector as opposed to the hyperlinks.

Thanks,

Alex

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I sort of figured out a work around – hopefully something better exists, but basically the two values that I were being displayed as links in my qmultiselector – I just created two additional (identifical columns in my list) and set them to autofill based on the selection of thier identical columns.  The qmultiselector displays properly autofill values but not crosslist values (it displays those as links). 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.