• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hello,

n

Have you tried a custom skin? You can build your own skin using an online tool that can be found here:

n

http://stylebuilder.telerik.com/

n

Please check our documentation for more details. If you're on QuickApps 6.3 for SharePoint 2013 then you can find a fully functional custom skin called SharePoint2013 under the following location (please adjust the path to the your 15 hive folder).

n

C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Web Server Extensions\15\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\QuestSoftware\Telerik\Q32013SP1\Skins

n

Let me know if this helps.

n

Thanks,

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I don't see anywhere in your documentation where you can set a custom skin in the qListView using a custom display.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hello,

n

The custom skin doesn't apply to the custom display but to the web part itself and its components (toolbar, grid, etc). If you apply a skin (custom or out of the box) you'll notice that the look and feel of the web part change. That's why I was suggesting you this approach. It's worth to investigate and try it.

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I would like to know how to change the css styles for the qListView web parts scrollbar?  I have built out the “Custom Display” section but can’t seem to find a way to change the styling on the scrollbar.  Can someone please provide some direction.  Please see the screenshot attached.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

This didn't affect the scrollbar (overflow) in my original screen shot.  Since I am using a custom display, I could use jquery to change the scrollbar css but can't find an element id or discerning attribute to select.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.