Difference when displaying ID on a list or a form.

Difference when displaying ID on a list or a form.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hello ,

n

We are going to see if we can duplicate this issue internally for a possible workaround.  To make sure we are working within the same context what version of QuickApps are you currently using? 

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

n

Please try this  workaround:

n

1) add a Content Editor webpart after the qListForm. You can find this webpart in the Media and Content category.

n

2) edit the HTML Source of the Content Editor.

n

3) add the following script to the Content Editor. Click OK to save.

n

<script type="text/javascript">
      var control = $telerik.$("span[id$='_ID_NumberControl']");
      var val = control[0].innerHTML.replace(/,/g, "");
      control[0].innerHTML=val;
      </script>

n

4) Set the Chrome Type of the Content Editor to "None" to hide the webpart. Save the configuration.

n

Now the comma in the ID field should be removed.

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Dan,

n

I believe it's 6.3, but let me confirm when I get back to the office tomorrow.

n

Thank you.

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

n

The qListForm is accessed by right-clicking on a specific qListView line and clicking "Edit Properties".  Where would I add the Content Editor web part – after the qListView web part that the qListForm is launched from?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Greetings,

n

A row in my list has ID 1271.  A qListView displays ID as “1271”.  The related qListForm displays ID as “1,271”, with a comma.  I would expect both the qListView and the qListForm to display ID the same way, without the comma.

n

Is this something that can be fixed in a future release?  In the meantime, how can I display ID on the qListForm without the comma?

n

Thank you.

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

n

You should add the Content Editor web part into the page where contains the qListForm.

n

If you didn’t modify the list setting or the ‘Launch Form In’ setting in ezEdit in the qListView, after you click “Edit Properties”, the popup window should be showed. At that time, you can right click the popup window, click the ‘Properties’, then you can see the “Address (URL)”, copy it, but remove the “&IsDlg=1” parameter. then paste it into the new IE window. After that, you can edit the page as a normal SharePoint web part page, and add the Content Editor web part into the page.

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Dan,

n

We are using QuickApps version 6.3 (Build 2014.5.5), and SharePoint 2010.  Please let me know if you need more information.

n

Thank you.

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Thanks, .  I'll give it a try.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.