- This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 9 months ago by Deepak Tyagi.
- 11/11/2013 at 3:52 am #5623
Thanks! Looking forward for this cahnge and meanwhile we have applied the workaround.
- 11/11/2013 at 11:04 am #5477
- 01/16/2014 at 2:40 am #5624
Is it possible to see which "enhancement requests" you will take into production and which releae they will be available?
- 01/16/2014 at 10:05 am #5625
We have entered TFS#332983 to track this enhancement request.
- 01/24/2014 at 8:41 am #5626
Please add us to the list for this enhancement request. In the meantime, trying the suggested work around. Thx.
- 10/15/2014 at 3:22 am #4504
In our master page we are already loading our jQuery library and when adding some of the QuickApps Web Parts on a page we can see that an additional jQuery is loaded and is can make things to break. Is there a way to disable the load of the jQuery via a web.config setting or possibly via web part properties?
We have some other 3rd pary web parts and they allow to disable thir jQuery load via web part properties.
- 10/15/2014 at 3:22 am #7371
Did the suggested workaround resolve your issue?
- 09/18/2018 at 5:49 pm #11367
I still experience this issue where qlistview is calling jquery eventhough my master page is already calling it. Is there anyway to disable it within qlistview? I don’t have access to the farm so need a solution I can do is a site collection admin via qlistview or script to disable the second jquery load? This thread seems 4 years old. Surely by now this has been included as an enhancement?
- 10/10/2018 at 5:51 am #11400
I am hoping that your query has been resolved.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.