Drill down function on a qCHartView webpart

Drill down function on a qCHartView webpart

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I believe what you are looking to do is show at about the 4 minute mark of this video:

By the way, if you can't access YouTube, all of our videos are also posted on Quest TV (which arne't normally blocked by corporate firewalls) – http://www.quest.com/tv/All-Videos/1108243893001/Web-Parts-for-SharePoint—Creating-3-D-Charts/Video/

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Dan,

I tried adding the url of the list I would like to drill down on to the viewed list section of my QChartView configuration but it did not work. When I add the url to the configuration section it works and I am redirected to my drill down list. The only problem is that the list is not filtered by the x axis value. I have been trying to get this to work for several days and just can't seem to get the filter to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Perfect!!!! Thank you very much. I have been trying to get this to work for a week.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

You're welcome.

PS

Please mark your question as answered so other people can benefit of it. Thanks.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Sorry but how do I mark it as answered?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Steve,

I use the sample data provided in our documentation (qChartView->DrillDown section) and this is how you can accomplish your scenario (see screenshots below).

The idea is to use the CAML filter on the drilldown chart to filter the data based on the click made on the main chart view.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

drillDown1.png

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hello,

I am trying to implement a drill down function on qCHartView webpart. I am able to assign a Drill Down Chart URL so when the sections are clicked it is transfered to it. Would like to find out how to use the parameters transfered in URL as filter to show drilldown chart.

Thank you

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Steve,

I've juste noticed that Richard posted this question on our behalf so only him can mark the question.

Sorry about that.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.