Error on qListView webpart

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

Please make sure you have only one entry of <!–<remove name="Session">–> under the <system.webServer> section of your web.config file, and then run configuration editor tool to correct any warnings there.

Yuan

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi there,

Please note the web.config file has been modified on all WFE servers.

Instructions:

1. Copy ConfigurationEditor.exe and ConfigurationEditor.exe.config files from wWFE where QWP installed to WFE server (does not matter to which location, however you "can" create a Quest Software folder and place it there) 

2. Run the config editor, Fix web.config file.

3. Do this on all Web Front ends.

Thanks,

Kate

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hey Recently i got dev server access and we are creating few quest webparts. Now there is one qListView webpart which is giving me error. Whenever i ezEdit this webpart it shows me the below error.

The following error occurs: Session state can only be used when enableSessionState is set to true, either in a configuration file or in the Page directive. Please also make sure that System.Web.SessionStateModule or a custom session state module is included in the \\ section in the application configuration.

Can anyone help me to remove this error for qListView webpart?

Thanks.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Thank you. I've had this same exception, which was fixed after modifying web.config on ALL frontends…

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.