- This topic is empty.
- 03/21/2012 at 2:10 am #4834
Please make sure you have only one entry of <!–<remove name="Session">–> under the <system.webServer> section of your web.config file, and then run configuration editor tool to correct any warnings there.
- 06/14/2012 at 3:41 am #6279
Please note the web.config file has been modified on all WFE servers.
1. Copy ConfigurationEditor.exe and ConfigurationEditor.exe.config files from wWFE where QWP installed to WFE server (does not matter to which location, however you "can" create a Quest Software folder and place it there)
2. Run the config editor, Fix web.config file.
3. Do this on all Web Front ends.
- 01/24/2014 at 3:32 am #4179
Hey Recently i got dev server access and we are creating few quest webparts. Now there is one qListView webpart which is giving me error. Whenever i ezEdit this webpart it shows me the below error.
The following error occurs: Session state can only be used when enableSessionState is set to true, either in a configuration file or in the Page directive. Please also make sure that System.Web.SessionStateModule or a custom session state module is included in the \\ section in the application configuration.
Can anyone help me to remove this error for qListView webpart?
- 01/24/2014 at 3:32 am #6280
Thank you. I've had this same exception, which was fixed after modifying web.config on ALL frontends…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.