Error updating SQL Data using qSIListForm – Input Error for 'UdtTypeName'

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

John

I am pretty current SI Connector does not support User Defined Table type. Since it is fairly new and I am not sure if Linq to SQL, Entity Framework support that or not. This will have to be entered as an enhancement request for us to looking into and provide an estimate.

In your screen shot, which field you think is complaining with the error? Do you have stored procedure for the underlying connection used in your screen shot? Can it be accessed from our end?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

We are assuming the issue is with the 'LoginID'. The QWP error doesn't identify the probelmatic column. FYI I have attached a copy of the SQL table sturcture for your reference. We can get to the StoredProc's if needed.

Screen Shot 2013-03-26 at 11.40.45 AM.png

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hello All, We have been working [unsuccessfully] to resolve an error when updating a SQL table using the qSIListForm. Can anybody suggest how we can resolve this error with the correct input values from the form? Does the qSIListForm support inputs for  ‘UdtTypeName’?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

It has to be a user defined table type. can you open a support ticket with us so we can track this issue?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.