- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 8 months ago by Gary.
- 10/25/2016 at 7:46 pm #10459
With the release of 6.7 there is a new feature…
Export Child List data to .xlsx Format in qExcelViewer
Does this mean we can now save the exported data to a .xlsx file instead of .xls?
- 11/21/2016 at 7:19 am #10550
qExcelViewer will allows user to export child list data along with parent data but the file format will be the same i.e. .xls only.
11/21/2016 at 6:07 pm #10552
Hi Deepak…thank you for the update…
This is from an Agreeya press release at:
It shows the new features…including .xlsx format…this would be very useful if it could be added to the next release…
AgreeYa’s new QuickApps enhancements allow users to:
- Edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint Inside the Browser in qListView
- Export Child List data to .xlsx Format in qExcelViewer
- Add Lookup Value in qListForm
- Select Users from People Picker Control in qListForm
- Support Parent-Child Entry in qListForm and qSILisView
- Bolster Support for Rating Type Column in qListForm
- 11/23/2016 at 12:09 pm #10553
Due to some miscommunication the .xlsx file format got mentioned in Press release. We apologies for the inconvenience for the same, however, as informed earlier export to .xlsx is not yet supported in qExcelViewer, it may be included in the future releases of the product.
We appreciate your cooperation.
- 11/23/2016 at 12:16 pm #10554
Thanks Deepak…it would be a useful feature if it can be included in a future release…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.