Features in Next release of Quest Apps

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

QuickApps (formerly Quest Web Parts) version 6.1 for SP2013 fully supports SP2013 but the features you mention are not present in 6.1.

I'll try to find the answers to your questions and get back to you.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

We have used Quest webparts in our 2010 environment for some time, but will be moving to SP2013 this year.  Are there any plans to offer new features for end-users, such as group-by or drag and drop of columns in the next release of qlistview?

Thanks.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

Thanks for your questions.  I am the product manager for QuickApps. We are more than happy to answer your question regarding upcoming features to the product. I did have one question for you that will help provide some context. What version of QuickApps are you currently using today?

Dan

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply. We are using 5.7 (Build 2012.3.15) in our 2010 environment. 

We will be installing the latest in our 2013 dev environment in the next few weeks.

Thanks!

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

n

n

I am excited to hear that you are both upgrading to SharePoint 2013 and moving to QuickApps 6.1. To answer your questions, we are not offering the particular features you mentioned above however there are a lot of powerful new features available in version 6.1.  I wrote a blog post about the release and the features in the link below.  If you have any other questions beyond the information in the post below, please let us know. 

n

n

Here to help,

n

n

http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/sharepoint-for-all/b/blog/archive/2013/02/11/what-s-new-in-quick-apps-for-sharepoint-6-0-part-2-web-part-management-made-easy

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.