Filter Panel Errors Seen in SP 2010 LogViewer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

Can you please attach the list (no data) and the web part template so I can try it in my env?

Thanks,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

The first error stopped when I turned off the Grouped option in two Display Fields…they were configured like this…

Grouped="true" GroupSortDirection="asc"

Could it be a problem with my data in this field?

Thanks

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

Every time I use the filter panel in a qListView I see these errors  displayed in the SharePoint LogViewer…

Error: Input string was not in a correct format. | Stack:    at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)     at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)     at System.Double.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)     at WA.DataViewer.ListView.HandleGroupHeaderItemDataBound(GridItemEventArgs e)

Error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.  Parameter name: index | Stack:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()     at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)     at WA.Common.GroupedFields.GetExpanded(Int32 index)     at WA.DataViewer.ListView.HandleGroupHeaderItemDataBound(GridItemEventArgs e)

I am using QuickApps for SharePoint 6.0

Does this look like an issue with the list I am using…should there be more details logged such as the content?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

Can you please attach the above files so I can double check?

Thanks,

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.