- This topic is empty.
- 05/07/2012 at 8:44 am #4348
I have some questions, could you assist..
1) How can we show the current logged-in user in QListForm/QListView webpart?
2) Button visibility based on some field value in QListForm?
3) Validate some group of fields when ever click on some button?
- 05/07/2012 at 8:44 am #5296
See my answers below.
1. Use <CurrentUserID>, <CurrentUserName>, etc to display the current logged on user.
Please check the docs (qListForm, Fixed Value Field Attributes section) for all the values you can use.
2. Not provided OOB.
3. Please use Custom Actions based on the sample project we ship with the product. Check the docs for more details.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.