How to allow user to create a feedback item

How to allow user to create a feedback item

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

There isn't a way to remove to certains groups the "Site Action" menu without any code¿?¿?. because to let a common user to create something i edited the permission level and selected "add items" but the "site action" menu appears. I DONT WANT SITE ACTIONS TO APPEAR only to this group, but also i want that the members of the group can create items of type feedback

thanks

Ricard S.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi all

i’m having troubles with common user permission. what i want is to permit an user to create a feedback item. i have seen that Read privileges isn’t enough to solve the issue, i have had a look and tried various permission levels but i’m getting stuck and i don’t want common users to have more permissions than the needed ones.

i gave them some level permissions that allowed them to create the desired item, but also they could modify or create pages a thing utterly forbidden.

Any clue or suggestion??

Thanks

Ricard S.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I solved this issue creating a new permission level with add item enabled. then i went to the Feedback list and added to the custom user group this new permission level.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.