Home › Forums › QuickApps Forum › How to Bold Group Header in qListView
- This topic is empty.
- 08/14/2015 at 2:12 am #7138
I tried with “color: blue ; font-weight: bold” , but it show the font in black. Is not possible change the font color and bold ?
I have a Qlistview grouped with deferments street’s name. I would lie to change the font color of these groups.
I put !=’’ into the “Field Value” but don’t work. What is wrong?
- 08/16/2015 at 3:14 am #7139
You can change the color and the font at the same time by using this expression: “#0000FF;font-weight: bold” in the Font Color setting.
But it just support the equal operator in the Field Value, doesn’t support the “ != ”.
- 08/17/2015 at 2:08 am #4083
The following steps should bold a group heading
– in ezEdit “Display Fields” Editor select a filed for grouping, “Topic” for example
– Go to Grid Appearance tab
– Open “Color Appearance” Editor
– Select “Group Header”
– Add Row Appearance
– Enter a value into “Field Value”
– Enter “color: black; font-weight: bold” for “Font Color”
– Add more row appearance as needed
– Save the change and close ezEdit
– Should see the group heading changed to bold
Please refer to the “Grid Appearance” in online help for more info
- 08/17/2015 at 2:08 am #7140
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.