How to create a title in QListForm

How to create a title in QListForm

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Yes that helps with the style sheets, but what we're looking for is a item WITHOUT a text field or box or anything, just a simple header, no field. 

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Is this not addressed in your question "Divider lines in qListForm" from a few weeks back?

– Jim

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Is it possible to just create a header field in the QListForm. For example, we want to seperate a section of fields on the top of the page with a section of fields at the bottom of the page. We just need a header cell between the two in the table. My initial thought was to create a new column but I’m guessing there might be an easier way to do with QListForm with CSS or HTML?

So example

Question 1

Question 2

Question 3

BOLD TITLE

Question 4

Question 5

Thank you in advance.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I am still thinking the final repl(ies) by Tony to your post would do the job – his solution doesn't require any dummy fields for headings.  Or is there something I am missing here?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Anthony,

In order to achieve your goal you need to perform the foloowing steps:

– add a dummy column

– set the Width of the above created column to 1 in the qListForm>ezEdit>DisplayFields>YourDummyField>Width (in pixels) property

– set the Title of the above field to <b>Your Title Here</b>

You still can see a thin vertical bar in the form but I think that it still looks decent.

Please let me know if you need help to implement this solution and I’ll be more than glad to provide further information.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.