- This topic is empty.
- 07/30/2009 at 1:31 am #5168
We will be adding this into our listview webpart but not scheduled for the discussionview at this time. We may revisit tihs later.
- 09/05/2009 at 6:51 am #3990
Any idea how to show the Created date field without having the time display?
- 09/05/2009 at 6:51 am #5160
You can edit the SharePoint discussion list and add a calculated column that only shows the date:
1) Go to your discussion list Settings / Discussion Board Settings
2) Click "Create Column"
3) Enter Column Name: CreatedDateOnly
4) Select Type: Calculated (calculations based on other columns)
5) Enter the following Formula:
6) Remove "Created" from Discussion View WebPart and add "CreatedDateOnly"
The column, CreatedDateOnly, will display only the Date and not the time.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.