How to href a quest app

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Ricard,

Do you use any of our Qucik Apps (formerly known as Quest Web Parts) web part?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi all!!

i got a page with a couple of webparts, i have created in the top right of the page an html button inside a Content Editor Web Part.

i would like to press the button and go to a given web part that is in the same page. how do you get the link of a given web part to put it in the “href” of the html button?

Thanks

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

in this page i have 2 content editor web parts (in one of it i thought of putting the buttons), 3 qChartView and 3 qListView. i want to create 3 buttons in that Content Editor Web Part, so if you press the first button you should go directly to the first qchartview, if you press the second button, you should go to the second qChartView and so on. what i have done is create a Content Editor Web Part on top of each qChartView with an html anchor and in each button i have a href pointing to each of these Content Editor Web Part.  this trick works but maybe there is a better option, maybe with SPD

also i have read that the ideal page should not contain more than 8-10 QApps.

i don't have SPD.

thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.