Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

n

n

It should has an example code about the custom action. The default installation path is(the latest version): C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickApps for SharePoint\Sample Code. You can double check it.

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi. First of all, I want to thank you for your quick feedback.

n

I’ve got a question about Custom Actions in qListForm and qSIListForm components.

n

I need to implement a Custom Action to get all the fields values from the submitted form. I try to implement it, but anyway, I cannot do it because I could not find an example to do this. I search trough  QuickApps installation folder and there are no examples containing custom actions. Can you please give us an example about how to implement a custom action?

n

Thank you.

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi  You will find the sample custom action code in the directory  you  were given.  Awhile back, I was on on customer engagement were I coded allot of custom actions so I havr some additional custom action code that could be useful as an example for your use case.  Let me know if you want the additional sample custom actions.  Cheers, Curtis

n

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.