How to remove the "QuickApps for SharePoint" from browser?

How to remove the "QuickApps for SharePoint" from browser?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

n

n

You can turn it off by using Configuration Editor: open Configuration Editor -> select the web.config file – > Edit -> Custom Setting Editor -> check the “QuickApps Ribbon Display” option.

n

n

But I would like to mention that, if you turn off this option, all the web parts will disable this option, that means, all the ribbons will be hidden.

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Two questions:

n

1. I can't find the "Configuration Editor". Is this an administrator function?

n

2. Do you mean "all the ribbons witll be hidden" inside Quest web part ribbons? I do not want to lose any other ribbons.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I started developing Quest Web parts, specifically qChartView, and now see a QuickApps tab on my browser (see attached image). The more parts I add, the more “tabs” I get.

n

Can that be removed? Even my users see it when I publish the page.

n

n

PS: I really like the tools!

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

n

For #1: Did you use the installer to installer the web parts? If yes, you should find this tool in your installed computer. Yes, you must use this tool as a administrator, because it needs to modify the web.config file.

n

For #2: sorry for let you misunderstand, if you turn off this option, all the “QuickApps” ribbon will be hidden, not just for the qChartView. The other ribbon menus are fine.

n

n

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.