How to Remove Toolbar from qChartView

How to Remove Toolbar from qChartView

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Wendy Snyder
      Wendy
      Participant

Greetings,

I am exploring qChartView.  I created a Column2D chart, counting Requests across Request ID.  It worked exactly like I wanted it to.

I then added a search field and clicked “Show Search All Fields Control in Search Panel”.  Again, the chart worked as expected.  A toolbar containing “Filter” was created, and two search boxes were added.

I decided to remove the search boxes from the chart.  I deleted the search field and unchecked the “Show Search All Fields Control in Search Panel”.  The search boxes disappeared, as expected.  However, the toolbar is still there, containing “Filter”.  When “Filter” is clicked, I see “Go, Reset, Close” and that is all.

I would have expected for the toolbar to disappear, since there is no functionality associated with it anymore.

How can I remove the toolbar?  There is no opportunity to do so under Appearance/Toolbar.

This also happens with StackedColumn3D, and possibly other Chart Types too.

Thank you.

Wendy

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Wendy.
      • This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Wendy.
      Deepak Tyagi
      Deepak Tyagi

Hi Wendy,

The problem you are facing it’s a bug. Already reported to the core team. # 24070 this is the Bug Id for Your Future reference.

Thanks

Deepak

Wendy Snyder
      Wendy
      Participant

Deepak,

Thank you for the response.

Wendy

Deepak Tyagi
      Deepak Tyagi

Hi Wendy,

As per further investigation, we come to the point that it’s a behavior of our product, you can remove the toolbar by removing Xml code in the advance mode.

EZedit –> Content –> Search/Filter Panel –> Edit Searched Fields –> Advanced Mode –> Remove Xml & Save all configurations.

In case you need any further help or want to discuss the same further, please feel free to log a case with our support team of QuickApp through the website only.

Regards

Deepak

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Deepak Tyagi.
Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.