I need to know how to set the column order of a particular column in a custom Content Type, for the new item using the NewDocSet.aspx page, for SharePoint 2013

I need to know how to set the column order of a particular column in a custom Content Type, for the new item using the NewDocSet.aspx page, for SharePoint 2013

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Dear SharePoint Developer(s), Please help. I need to know how to set the column order of a particular column in a custom Content Type, for the new item using the NewDocSet.aspx page, for SharePoint 2013. I think this is a “sealed column”, (but I am not sure what that means), and it is shown in SPD 2013 as a column of content type “document, folder, MyCustomContentType”. I know when I set the column order in my custom Content Type settings page, that column-order is correct. But, when I load the NewDocSet.aspx page to create a new item, the column order on the NewDocSet.aspx page is not correct and does not match the column-order settings I specified. Do you have any suggestions, hints, ideas, etc? Please advise. Thanks. Mark Kamoski

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.