Issue in qListView with Managed Metadata column (Sharepoint 2010)

Issue in qListView with Managed Metadata column (Sharepoint 2010)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Reivax,

What's your QWP version? I remember that we fixed a similar issue recently.

Thanks,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply. Please see below version and build details.

Version: 5.6

Build: 2011.9.28

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Thanks . I'll try this one out.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Reivax,

The issue has been fixed in the version 5.7. Please contact Quest Support and ask for the latest 5.7 SP2010 hotfix and that would solve your problem.

Please test it before going in production.

Thanks,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

You're welcome.

Please let us know how it goes.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

One more thing, what are the fixes made to the metadata field on the 5.7 version. Right now I'm having troubles with filtering Managed Metadata field in 5.6 version. Is this also fixed on the 5.7 version?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Reivax,

From the release notes I see 2 issues fixed for metadata, one related to the GUID and the other one related to the Form Component Behavior.

Please give it a try using 5.7.

Thanks,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

Hope someone could help me out. I have a number of Custom Lists with Managed Metadata columns in it. I need to use qListView as I needed a consolidated view of these lists. Now, this view should contain the Managed Metadata column. It’s almost perfect, however, qListView also displays the GUID of the term selected on the Manage Metadata column. I’m not sure what version of Quest we are using, but is this a limitation of the qListView? If not, does anybody know how I can remove the GUID from the view?

Example: In one of the Managed Metadata field I chose the term “Bacon”, the qListView would display it as “Bacon | fd3a05b7-938b-4d11-bb4b-a702e64ec6ad”… something like this. I wanted to display just the word “Bacon” in the qListView.

Thanks!

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.