n

n

n

n

n

n

Hello,

n

Let's try the following, open Configuration Editor tool and open the web.config file of the web application that you want to have this working. Then go to Custom Setting dialog, tab "Rollup and Query" and change Max Query Row Count to 15000. Save your changes, do an iisreset  and see how that works. Please let me know the results.

n

n

n

n

n

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi there,

n

It appears that this question has been resolved. I'm going to mark the most appropriate reply as the answer to this question.

n

If you still need help, just reply to the forum thread with your findings or question and we will take another look.

n

Thanks!

n

Ryan McKinney

n

DSG Communities Team

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

n

We have a library with 13000 documents, and it has few indexed columns. Our list view threshold is 5000. One of those is ‘LJHSID’. We are tryint to use qListView wepart to pull data from this library that is filtered by a URL parameter.

n

This URL parameter is ‘LJHSID’ and for each of this ID there are no more than 100 documents in the library. We are getting error saying ‘The attempted operation is prohibited because it exceeds the list view threshold enforced by the administrator’.

n

Again although the query we are trying to run is only going to fetch maximum of 100 items, but we are still unable to use the qListView webpart for this operation.

n

We are using Sharepoint 2010, QuickApps 6.2.

n

Thaks,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

This didn't fix the threshold error for me.  I have a discussion web part that displays the threshold error because our list has grown over the 5000 threshold limit.  The qDiscussionView has a filter on it and is only looking to display a fraction of those items in the actual list but I can't get it to work or show me anything but the threshold error unless I increase our threshold limit in Central Admin which I prefer not to do.

n

Any ideas or help with this would be appreciated!

n

We are SharePoint 2010 QuickApps 6.3

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.